Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Stir Fry Sweet Potato Leaves ala Bonsay

I love vegetables, either eating them or cooking them. Sweet potato leaves in one of my favourites, as it is as crunchy as kangkung.

Cooking vegetables is best to keep it simple so not to loose its flavour and sweetness.

Cooking time: 5minutes
Ingredients:
1bunch sweet potato leaves, washed
1clove garlic, smashed
2 bird eye chillies, chopped
1tbs oil
1tsp salt


Methods:
  1. Heat a wok, add in oil and garlic, stir until fragrant
  2. Add in sweet potato leaves and chillies, stir until the vegetable changes its colour
  3. Season with salt
  4. Serve on the plate

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this stir fry sweet potato leaves ala bonsay. I want to try to cook this recipe because it looks unique but what I'm looking for now is Pork Stir Fry because my husband want to eat that recipe now. But still thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete